Our goal is to provide recovery and independence in the community to obtain permanent housing.
Who qualifies for Case Management Services?
- Ages 18-24 years old
- Live in the Greater Lowell area
- In recovery from addiction
- Have current housing
- Need help with building a healthy life
Do you need assistance with:
- Finding and maintaining permanent housing
- Recovery maintenance
- Life skills, money management
- Career and employment
- Building positive relationships and sober fun activities
- Making connections to health care
What is Supportive Case Management?
- Provide weekly support from a Case Manager
- Provide assessments to identify strengths
- Develop individualized service plans and goals
- Provide community resources, information and connections
- Assist with systems navigation
- Reduce barriers to care and recovery
- Teach skills building
- Support independence, housing and recovery