The Glenice Sheehan Women's Recovery Home is an innovative and unique residential program serving chronic substance abusing women 18 years and older. It promotes a true “social model” of graduated care, designed to return women to complete, sober functioning. Participants are prompted to return to their community as contributing members of their communities, oftentimes reconnecting with their estranged friends and family. The average length of stay is 6 months. Based on a social model, treatment encompasses:
- Individual and group counseling
- Case management
- Advocacy, psycho-educational groups
- HIV/AIDS prevention and education
- Supported daily living within a culture of recovery
- Referrals for medical and mental health services, vocational training, and securing transitional and permanent housing
Fill out our application and fax it to 978-640-1708.
Contact: Chris Turner, Clinical Director for more information at 978-640-0840.
The Glenice Sheehan Women's Program, 365 East Street, Tewksbury, MA 01876
Phone: 978-640-0840 / Fax: 978-640-1708