Monday – Thursday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday - 8:00AM - 4:00 PM
Saturday - 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
SOAP - 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM Daily
DAE - By appointment - Groups run Monday - Thursday 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM
Call our main number 978-459-8656 for the following:
- outpatient appointments
- DAE (Drive Alcohol Education) programs (first and second offense)
- SOAP (Structured Outpatient Addiction Program)
- Info about Narcan (ask for x135)
- Office closures for snow or holidays (check this website first)
- Sober housing (fill out an APPLICATION and send it in first)
For information on the Sheehan Women's Residential program please call (978) 640-0840 or (978) 640-0839.
For information on the Men's Recovery Home please call (978) 459-3371.
Or place an email in our general mailbox and we will get back to you in 24-48 hours.
Note: Please do not send resumes or employment-related inquires to the general mailbox. Please use the Careers link. For assistance on an urgent matter, please telephone our main number in Lowell MA, and your call will be directed appropriately.