Join our Team! Lowell House is a private, non-profit organization has been providing comprehensive addiction treatment and recovery services for nearly 48 years. We are currently looking for a full-time, Recovery Specialist with experience in the substance addiction field. The program is a 24 bed facility for men on the grounds of Tewksbury Hospital. This early recovery program is a “recovery home” model - implementing best practice standards of motivational enhancement, CBT, MAT, and relapse risk reduction through individual and group counseling and case management services.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Recovery Specialist is responsible for assisting the Clinical Director, Program Manager, and Counselor/Case Managers with the overall work by collaboratively supporting the day-to-day operations of the program.
- Supervise and monitor the health and safety of clients in the program.
- Attend and participate in weekly clinical and staff meetings.
- Actively promote recovery
- Cooperate with clinical staff to ensure effective and efficient programming.
- Answer telephone.
- Assist with client needs and daily requirements.
- Assist with the daily operations such as food shopping, meal preparation, monitoring of chores, household tasks.
- Provide Crisis Intervention (client and programmatic issues)
- Other duties as assigned.
** Experienced Recovery Specialists could assist with or independently facilitate a skills group with approval by the Clinical Director.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
REPORTS TO: Program Manager.
If interested in this position, contact Diana Newell, Residential Director at 978-459-8656 email@example.com.