Do you want to make a difference in peoples’ lives? Would you like to be able to positively impact this opioid crisis we are all facing?
Lowell House is seeking a dynamic individual to be a Counselor/Case Manager (CM) at the Men’s Recovery Home. The CM is responsible for all intake, assessment, treatment planning, and progress note documentation for each client assigned to their caseload. CM’s work collaboratively with the Clinical Director and Program Manager to provide the most clinically appropriate addiction services to match client level of motivation and preference for ongoing recovery.
• Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Addictions, Psychology, or related field, preferred. High school diploma minimum requirement
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working in the Addiction Recovery field; which could include internship placement hours
• Excellent professional boundaries
• Mature personality traits and attitude to provide individual counseling
• Strong verbal & written communication skills
• Working knowledge of MS Word & Excel, and Electronic Health Records
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to Linda Cunha at firstname.lastname@example.org