Job Summary: Lowell House Addiction Treatment and Recovery, a private, non-profit addiction treatment services agency is seeking a Fee-For-Service (FFS) Masters level clinician for its Outpatient Department. This Department is licensed as both a Substance Use Disorder and Mental Health clinic. We are looking for someone to work 25-30 hours per week with the potential for more hours in the future. This person will be paid on a Fee-For-Service pay structure. Available office hours are Monday through Friday and Saturday morning with flexible working hours. This job is ideal for anyone who is passionate about working with individuals with Substance Use Disorder and Co-Occurring Disorders and wants to work in a Mission focused agency with a relaxed, friendly, and supportive work culture. Supervision for LADC, LMHC and LICSW licenses available.
- Conduct psycho-social intake evaluations with clients entering into various programs within the Outpatient Department.
- Build a case load and conduct individual therapy for individuals with mental health and/or addiction issues
- Possess a thorough understanding of best practices in addiction and mental health treatment, including CBT and Motivational Interviewing, and be able to apply these modalities in a treatment setting.
- Complete mental status exams and risk assessments for each client
- Provide coverage for psycho-educational and therapy groups
- Utilize LHI’s Electronic Health Record to complete required documentation
- Explain program rules and polices as they apply to the client
- Assist client in completing necessary paperwork, including signing releases of information and other consents for treatment
- Responsible for accurate and timely clinical documentation for services
- Conduct substance abuse and mental health evaluations regularly, utilizing standardized assessment tools and motivational interviewing techniques.
- Pursue ongoing professional development relevant to the job position.
- Participate in clinical supervision regularly as well as interdisciplinary team meetings.
- Masters Degree in Counseling, Social Work or related field
- Strong clinical documentation skills
- 1+ years working in addictions/mental health field preferred
- Past use of an electronic health record is a plus
- Bi-lingual (Spanish, Khmer) preferred
Job Type: Fee for Service
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to Maria Lucci at firstname.lastname@example.org