Join our Leadership Team! We are looking for a full-time, administrator with experience in the substance addiction field. The program is a 24 bed facility for men on the grounds of Tewksbury Hospital. This early recovery program is a “recovery home” model - implementing best practice standards of motivational enhancement, CBT, MAT, and relapse risk reduction through individual and group counseling and case management services. This first shift position is responsible for all administrative, managerial, personnel, and the overall operations of the program working in collaboration with the Clinical Director.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Addictions, Psychology, or related field, preferred. High school diploma minimum requirement.
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience working in the Addiction Recovery field.
- Excellent organizational, training and time management skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word & Excel, and Electronic Health Records.
If interested please send resumes to email@example.com or fax to 978-937-2559 with attention to Sharon Barry. Thank you.